Many growing tech businesses struggle to have enough conversations with decision-makers.
Here’s a typical scenario I recently encountered with one of my emerging tech vendor clients when we first engaged:
Salespeople were targeting everyone because “everyone needs your products/services” right?!
Their value proposition wasn’t resonating, it just wasn’t cutting through the noise.
They didn’t have a process for reaching out to many prospects with a tailored approach.
Salespeople never had time to do prospecting, they always had 100 different things to do.
They worried that their branding, collateral might not look professional enough.
They had been burned out by traditional lead generation agencies in the past that just didn’t deliver and they were reluctant to try again.
They were relying on partners to find opportunities for them, relationships were beginning to suffer.
They even had gone through – hire BDR, pay upfront, train, manage, fire, rinse, and repeat – process.
Many emerging vendors struggle to generate leads but, it doesn’t need to be like this.
There is a better way to do this.
A “done with you” engagement where experts help you build, launch, execute, and optimize campaigns in the “lean startup” way, thus allowing you to:
- Build a consistent prospecting process.
- Refine your targeting and value proposition.
- Enable your salesforce with outbound marketing materials.
- Spend less time in low-value activities such as initial outreach and cold calling.
- Make sure your salespeople spend their time talking to potential customers.
- Giving you an opportunity to use your unique know-how to maximize the chances of converting leads.
- Teaching your salespeople to properly qualify.
- Allowing you to leverage and build their network.
- Without excessive whiteboarding or consulting.
- Without wasting unnecessary time and resources preparing marketing materials, websites, and campaigns that might not work for you.
Download our free guide “The 3 Step Lead Generation Guide” and start optimizing your campaigns.
Want to know more?
Just check our website www.Rev-Engine.co.uk or feel free to contact us anytime.